- Easily slides up and down – Locks into Place
- No Clanging Ropes or Pulley – No Knots, No Tangles, No Noise
- Easy to Install, Remove and Store – Or Take with You Camping and Tailgating
- No Rust and No Painting – Maintenance Free!
- Come with double ring harness to fly two flags at once
- Standard 16′ and 20′ flagpoles are made of a durable 16 gauge T6 aircraft aluminum
- The heavy duty 20′ and 25′ poles are made of the same T-6 aircraft aluminum starting at the ground with a 3″ butt diameter and wall thickness close to a 10 gauge!
- Watch our short video on this page to learn how easy it is to install your own telescoping flagpole
Mr. Ed’s Telescoping flagpole is so simple and handy to use that once you try it you’ll never want another flagpole!
Buy Your Telescoping Flagpole On-Line Now From Mr. Ed’s to get:
FREE U.S. Flag, Double-Ring Harness & 3″ Gold Ball Top!
in White or Multi-Color Lights! Shop ‘Pole Lights & Accessories’
|Buy 16′ Poles||Buy 20′ Poles||Buy 25′ Poles||Buy Pole Lights
Choose the height of your Mr. Ed’s Telescoping Flagpole
Watch our 4 minute video or click the image below for easy do-it-yourself installation instructions of the Mr. Ed’s Telescoping Flagpole.
Installing a Telescoping Flagpole